Sunday, November 30, 2014

SOLUTION-LENS☆Contact Lens Review☆





Solution Lens: Yuka Brown Review

   
Home 

Hello! This is my first official review for contact lenses, and I feel grateful for Solution-Lens for sending me these amazing contacts! This is my first experience with this store, and it's been a very good one. 
I've been wearing color contacts and circle lenses for about 4 years now, and have used them for everyday wear and cosplay. My favorites have come from PinkyParadise and Honey Color, and I've been wanting some in blue, brown or pink. When I received these Yuka Brown Lens, I was really glad!
I received these about three or four weeks after signing up with the site's review program, but they are coming from overseas, so I had no trouble waiting for them.  I heard about Solution-Lens from a friend who was recommending me sites to do reviews on. I'd only ever bought from PinkyParadise and Honey Color, so I was a little afraid at first to step out of my comfort zone. Yet I ended up really liking how these lenses feel! Solution-Lens also has a nice site layout that is easy to use, and very fast customer service that responded to my inquiries very quickly. 

Solution-lens does not sell corrective lens, only plano's 0.00mm

Yuka Brown Lenses Review

This is the advertised image (from google, since I'm sure these aren't in their market yet): 
These are by Sweety, called "Yuka Brown".


Compared to how they are shown in the advertisement is very accurate. These lenses have a rich brown tone that shows up very well in my light-colored eyes. 

This is what my package contained! The wrapped lens bottles were in the small wicker case, possibly to keep them from breaking. I also received a cute pink bear pen, a pair of pink stud earrings, and a contact case.


The contacts were safely secure in the unopened bottles, and there were no cracks or chips in the glass.




As you can see, because my eyes are very light, the lens mostly adds a rich brown ridge to my eyes, making a lovely heterochromia effect. I've definetly needed some nice brown lenses and these do the trick for me! The design is simplistic and adds just enough of an effect without looking too strange or boring, and helps extenuate my natural color.  

They had a few questions they wanted answered, so here they are, along with my answers
- What is the natural color of your eyes and style ?
My natural eye color is light green, I'm sure the shape is a mix of circle/oval.

- What are you favorite contact lenses colors and brands ?
My favorite contact lens colors are blue, pink, black, and purple. My favorite brands are Vassen and GEO.

- Do you often wear color lenses (which brands) ?
I wear contact lenses quite often, usually to school or with cosplay, and I tend to wear GEO and Vassen.

- Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ?
I was recommended the store by a friend who suggested I do a review!

- What contact lenses do you like on our store (add photos and links) ?
I really like these: 


- Is our website easy to visit / browse ?
Yes, it was really easy to browse the site.

- Is our customer service good / quick ?
Yes! I was responded to on the same day I inquired, so I was really impressed!

- What do you think about lens color ?
4/5 stars, only because my eyes are light and the color didn't show very well in the middle.

- What do you think about lens comfort ?
5/5 stars, amazing and don't feel thick against my eyes like many other lenses I've tried.

- What do you think about lens enlargement ? 
5/5 These lenses enlarge my eyes a bit without looking cheesy, which is great!

- What is your overall opinion about the lenses ?
I like these lenses a lot, they're comfortable and wearable for everyday or for cosplay!

- What is your overall opinion about our store ?
This is a great store for contact lenses, and there are so many to choose from. Wonderful customer service! I'd love to get more sometime!

These are non-prescription contact lenses, which is the only downfall of these for me personally because my vision is awful to begin with. But if you have no problems seeing without corrective lenses, these are perfect for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment